Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Hello I'm back.

Fucking tired.

Work is tiring.

15 weeks...3.5 weeks down..11.5 weeks left.

So close yet so far.

Haiz.

Doing something routine day in day out kindof makes someone feel empty. Yes I'm feeling that now. And there ain't no other someone to make me 'not empty'. Haiz. I'm not emo..just sad that things have come to this state. Is it my fault? Perhaps I should have never write any shit down in this hell hole..maybe things might remain as they were like the Semester holidays. Yeap.

Some things I wanna say to you now can never be said anymore. Some places I wanna go with you now can never go anymore.

Haiz.

Will things become the way they were before?

I will never have a answer to that.

It's so sad. Just so sad. No more chats. No more messages. No nothing.

So what do I have to look forward to now?

No comments: