Monday, July 20, 2009

Hello. Gonna book in soon.

Short update. I never get marksman or whatsoever. Only needed to hit 1 more target..that's all I need to get marksman. Injured myself. Fell into the damn foxhole and my back is all messed up..and it still is. Other than that life ok in NS.

Field camp next week followed by sit test..can't really say I'm looking forward to it but at the same time once its all over it means the most shag period of BMT is over.

I think my book-out life is damn pathetic. Other people got loads of activities planned for their book out and I'm like the only guy without 1. And it kindof sucks when you book out there's like no one there to recieve you and you see all your buddies being welcomed back to 'mainland' by their loved ones. Empty is probably the best word to describe it.

No comments: