Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Year's eve...supposed to watch AVP2 with Jialing...but it was full...so headed to town to buy some stuff.

Met KH n co. after that. Didn't know so many random people turn up...but mostly from his ex class. Ate at VillaGe in Heerens...the food there...fiaking ex but quite nice la. One normal bottle of root beer costs $5 and a can of ice lemon tea $2...hoho...

Walked around town after that...finally ended up at paradiz centre. slacked at TCC.

When it was time to go home...I had no money and no bus.

Walked home. I always thought from town to my house about 1/2hr but I took 1 hr to reach home...nabeh...fking shag.

Oh...and I got the job for the camp instructor. Sibeh song. Made my day man.

So...2007 is gone and 2008 is here...

I hope 2008 would be a better year. If not..I'll juzt lan lan suck thumb.

No comments: