Sunday, December 30, 2007

Went to Sentosa today with AC...

Very few people turned up..so it was quite boring. And not to mention I saw 'D'...made my day worst. Spent most of my time nua-ing. At the later part of the day, 'D' went to join his OTC group.

Ok...I'm cool with that.

End of the day, went to play Luge...fucking fun shit...

Went to harbourfront to eat...taking group photos...and 'D' suddenly jumped in.

Ok...so now that really fucking pissed me off.

Just because he's left out by his OTC group then he join us back...so AC is considered just a substitute? That he can come and go as he pleases?

A simple 'FUCK OFF' did its job well enough.

Heard alot of stories of how 'good' a job he did as a FA for AC night cycling. If I was there...he sure to get it from me. This kindof shiat can get into OTC??? What the flying fuck man. And he's running for AC main comm. Fiak

But that period totally made my day. Good to bastard people. Stress-reliever man...

No comments: