Monday, December 10, 2007

Failed my project...quite expected...9/20 for the presentation.

Surprisingly..never got my ass raped by my tutor...but got fucked by the dog instead. Good job...

Now lets see...the next project...will last me all the way till after Christmas...oh yea...there goes Christmas...

My friend and I went to see the tutor to discuss about the 'future'. Ultimately..my friend decided to bite the bullet and grind through this sem. For me?

I supposed I need more than just prep talk.

Going to meet some old friends tomorrow to seek some sound advice. Although I have project meeting with my group tomorrow...gonna give it a miss...I feel that right now...the project is not so important. What's more important is about my future bla bla bla...think of it as chicken soup for the lost soul...yea...somewhere along those lines.

I need to break away from reality. I feel like flying to a inhabitated island and slack on the beach soaking up the sun rays listening to the waves. Therapy for the soul...oh yea baby...



Ahhh...the sand...sea and the sky...ohhh I can almost imagine myself slacking on a beach chair...feeling the sea as it splashes across the beautiful shoreline. Best of all?

No people..no projects..no nothing...

No comments: