Saturday, December 8, 2007

Sibeh long never update...really can't fucking find the time man. These few weeks...do projects until don't even have time to get a good sleep...let alone have a decent meal.

Anyway...went to celebrate Ivan's and Sean's birthday last saturday. Fucking fun shit. Went to Mids cafe to play and we pretty much made a fool out of ourselves...but I guess its a once-in-a-lifetime thing..I mean...how many times do you get to celebrate your 17th birthday? Yea...you get the point. Went to slack at Marina square after that...played some prank on them and we chatted till morning. Love such things...talking and chatting..chilling out and stuff.

Went to celebrate Sean's birthday on Monday..had dinner at pizza hut...fucking ex but it was damn good. Its been a damn long time since I last ate there. Sadly...Dolyce lost her HP. Stayed till quite late and we only left after the security guard chase us out.

Guess that's about it..other than that I'm just flooded with projects. Chee bye school...simi lanjiao block teaching..now knn make all of us suffer like shit..pcb. Term break 3 weeks...for us to rest...but the chee bye lecturer say those 3 weeks are for projects. Knnccb...I really wonder when can I have a good rest...I even have to go school during Sundays just to do my projects...wtf man...

TP IT sch can jolly well suck on my balls.

No comments: