Saturday, December 8, 2007

Talked to 1 of my friends just now. He told me that he has made up his mind on changing course...

zzz...I wished I could do the same..but if I did that...will hafta go NS first...which will waste more time plus I'm not young anymore. Seriously...I feel that I'm really conned into joining this dumb course. The website USED to state that we could be animators, game DESIGNERS, and other jobs that require artistic creativity.

BUT..only in year 2 than the chee bye CM say we can only be programmers...totally knnccb. Feel like really slapping him in the face..that mother fucker totally did us in. Since than I've been having this notion of quiting. Consulted my friends...

...

...

...

...since the day I left JC I'm already a quitter...do I wanna be a quitter again? 2/3 gone...the last lap...quit? or die trying? Really vexed and confused...

Worst still...the projects keep flooding in like nobody's businness...and its all on programming...most are group work...and I totally feel like a fucking leecher. My groupmates would do the codes and I would just stare blankly or do the sprites and UI...but its this sense of USELESS-ness and helpless-ness that makes me so fucking stressed and guilty. Even if I managed to pass everything...but attachment how? The CM said we can only be in the field of programming...fucking chee bye. Die? Tio anal by the industry people? Kanna ass-fucked by CM...

I seriously need some good sound advice from professionals...

Don't think I will be working in this industry in the future. Feeling fucking vexed now...FUCKING vexed.

What I want to be is a designer, be it for products or any other stuff...designing is what I love...I guess I'm more suited towards the arts and design side than most people.

My friend making up his mind to quit has created food for though for me.

Peter Choy you mother fucking CM of GET...I fucking hope you read this...so I can say a good 'FUCK YOU NABEH CHAO CHEEBYE' and point my 2 long sexy slender middle fingers at you for conning me and many others. FUUUUUCCCCCCCCCK YOOOOOUU!!!!!!

No comments: