Thursday, March 13, 2008

Went for LC a few days back..I think it was a disaster. The planning was basically crap...had to wait through the whole night for the results only to know we are not in.

Anyway...celebrated Lai Hui's 21st birthday on Tuesday. Went booze-ing at this pub 'the PUMP room'. Ordered a beer tower and gz being the idiot he is ordered booze that tasted real bad...worst than tiger..

I'm a bad drinker...so I only drank 1 mug =P



Why booze is bad...haha

Wednesday...again celebrated his birthday. Ate Manhattan Fish House(or smth like that) and met up with some old pals after not see-ing them since they slaved for our nation. 1 firefighter and 1 navy soldier. Talked about their experiences etc etc.

Oh...and I checked my results...



Academic Year : 2007/2008, October Semester
Course : DIPLOMA IN GAME & ENTERTAINMENT TECHNOLOGY

CODE SUBJECT CU Grade
CCS1002 Communication in the Workplace 2 B+
CGE2C03 Online Game Development 6 C+
CGE2C04 Introduction to Game AI 4 C+
CGE2C05 AI Based Game Design and Development 4 D
DIA1902 Human Environment Planning 3 B+
GEN1007 Understanding Art 3 C

Total Credit Units earned to-date : 89 cu
Cumulative Grade Point Average obtained to-date : 2.38

Academic Status: PERMITTED TO PROCEED TO THE NEXT SEMESTER OF STUDY.


HUAT AR! Lim beh pass everything!!!! Sibeh heng ar!

Thought I will fail AI...but I fucking passed!! Guanyin ma huat ar!!

Year 3 baby!! 1 more fucking year and I can say bye bye to TP!!

No comments: