Sunday, May 25, 2008

Had a pretty rough week. School's a bitch...so is my class.

Anyway...on Friday Sathish called and asked if I wanted to play overnight soccer.

Met up with him and Keen Hong at night and next we met up with Sathish's class. Quite a fun group of people. After talking and stuff...I realised that they were gonna play against another class they disliked and they didn't have enough players...so we were roped in.

Went to Fico Sports Hub in Jalan Bahar...in the cab...we were crapping with the taxi uncle and said that we were the U18 team for Fico. Funny shit...



Somehow the other class didn't turn up so we played 4-4.

Ater soccer was planning where to go...but everyone ended up going home.

And since I'm fucking broke, I got no money to go home...so went to Sathish's place to bathe and waited for my bro to pick me up.

End of post.

No comments: