Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Its the month of June!

And things are so not going well. Loads of projects to be submitted...class tests to be studied...and many other minor incidents that screwed me inside out.

Anyway...June 16th...the day lim beh turns 21.

Now now...21..the age when a person officially enters 'adulthood'. How am I gonna celebrate it? I don't know man...

But I guess there will be a fucking high chance that I will spent my last minutes of 20 rotting at home and the first few days of 21 rotting/sleeping/zho bo lan.

Guess I'm either too fucking lazy to organize a birthday party or I have too lil friends.

Anyway my birthday wishlist...

1. Secret...lol =]
2. $200 so I can fucking pay my fine.
3. Have better years...my life is screwed enough.

Short and simple. My special days are always low key events so yeah...this year would pretty much be the same too.

No comments: