Sunday, June 29, 2008

Survived my most gruelling week.

All projects and tests done and submitted. AGM is over, Rocka stage 1 done.

AGM..did all the sai kang possible. Fucking dulan.

Rocka..also did all the saikang. Then now my knee become more pain and my lower back also pain like fuck. Nabeh...feel fucking weak man.

Durig rocka prep, alot of people said I look like jiaming..1 of the guys from sports climbing. Wa lau...come on la...if I were him I would be thinking, "Ehh chee bye...I got look like this meh? Kanina..fucked up face fucked up voice..."

Then during rocka alot of shit happened also la...got this guy called Stanley or something..the way he talked...sibeh guai lan...kanina. You think we like to do saikang? Lan jiao understand? People do so many shit for you all...instead of appreciating you all kao beh kao bu...tell us do this do that..like we some kind of new-breed dog called 'Shitjob Dog'.

I think dogs also better off than us..at least..people feed them good food, bring them out for walks and pay for their med fees. If we injured..who pay our medical fees? Lan jiao ok? You think we like being ordered about? After all this...we got cert? No. We got award? No. We got recognised? No. We kanna appreciated? No. All their mind now is, "wah...this batch of shitjob dogs...very 听话...next time give them more shit to do.." Then I remember what Kamma said..he said that AC's goal is to win best CCA of the year...if win he will bring them up. But I think if win..go up stage is who? Main comm? Super-sub? Think! If an event was to be very successful..who gets all the credit? The more I think about it the more I dulan.

At first very gian the white participant shirt...now...I think I rather stay home sleep and pak jiu cheng.

The only thing I like about the event is can see chio bu. Yea...got 2 chio bu..both from sports climbing. Beoh until damn song...but sadly never get number.

No comments: