Monday, June 16, 2008

It's past 12..I'm officially 21!

WOO!

WELCOME TO UNCLEHOOD!!

Its time to look back at my 21 years of life...best times..sad times...

==============================================================================
I was quite a loser in sec 1 and 2...mummy's boy and stuff but after sec 2..its a different story. Screw the fucking principle...Goh Choon Leng for not letting me get into a better class and condemning me to the last and most fucked class.

Became rebellious...fucked up..

Understood the meaning of outcasted, despised and humility.

But came to my senses in sec 4 and subsequently came in the top 50 and qualified for JC. (My original intention was to go ite)

Knew alot of good friends and true friends that I cherish. And some of them I knew since k1 and primary school.

The only regret I ever had was quitting basketball. I really fucking regret that.
==============================================================================
Next up JC. Enrolled to Pioneer.

My class was quite a boring class. Played like hell. Rebelled like hell. Got hated like hell. Kanna outcasted like hell.

Because of that...I was retained.

Joined a class of retainees.

I never fucking regreted retaining or joining PJC.

My 2nd year...was filled with fun and joy. A class of misfits (with the exception of a few) together. I truly enjoyed every fucking moment of my 2nd year bitching...bastard-ing...soccer siao-ing...

Retainees United...yea...that's what we are called. It was resminescent of my sec school days...teachers look down on us and stuff. But we didn't cared about those bullshit.

I miss those times we managed to make our form teacher cry,nearly getting into fights with some indian teacher, sitting on 'designated' retainee tables,taunting other people, staring at pretty gals, challenging teachers.

Joining basketball was also the next best thing...I enjoyed the ORIGINAL pj team and not the 'NANHUA' team. We were the best...

End of year. I really fucking tried to study. I swear.

But I guess JC was not my path.

Got expelled.

Was fucking fucking fucking sad.

I wanted to chiong together with the class.

That was really the saddest point in my life.
==============================================================================
Anyhow choose...anhow got into a school.

TP.

I really hate my course.

Fell head over heels for someone.

Got sacked from basketball.

Got into AC.

Made alot of good friends.

Life isn't all that bad in TP...I guess.
================================================================================
There. A gist of my boring life.

I'm always a rebel..always will be.

No comments: