Monday, June 23, 2008

I'm really quite fucked.

Today had MP meeting.

But...

Only me and Eugene turned up.

FUCK.

Ken and Jeremy..dunno where and what the fuck they doing.

Saw Ken later at lab...that mother puacheebye say he dunno..when Jet Lim fucking chee bye email us. Kaninabeh. Chee bye. Go fuck your own backside understand?

Jeremy..called him..but that si pu bor's handphone not fucking on..only can hear the chee bye female voice saying the whole 'the singtel customer...' Went to lab..saw the chee bye online...but kaninabeh never reply me. Fucking dulan.

At night..saw that nabeh chee bye online again. After tons of expletives and nudges..that fucker say he lao sai. Lan jiao understand?! Fucking think imma 3 year old kid ar? Nabeh pua chee bye! Suck your own chee bye understand..and while you're at it, shove 2 more cocks up your throat!

Fucking lam pa..early morning make me fucking go school for nothing. Chee bye..think journey to school very fun ar? Sit until backside pain. No chio bu. Smelly chee byes from lil india.

Jet Lim also another chao chee bye. Fucking come all the way to school then that chee bye say since not all are here then its postphoned to tomorrow. Fuck you also understand? Kanina...think I who? Not my fucking fault the 2 mother chee byes never turned up what. Make me waste my time. Could have fucking spent that time in my house pak jiu cheng ok? Chee bye.

Fucking pissed.

No comments: