Monday, September 8, 2008

Its time for me to give credits to where it's due.

In no particular order.

Big thanks to Esther for helping me set up the HQ.

Big thanks to Dinesh, Minxing, Mai and Dorothy for coming over to Jelutong HQ to help out.

Big thanks to Gabriel for helping me carry the fucking heavy jerry cans over from bball court to Jelutong.

Big thanks to Nigel for helping me settle some logistics stuff.

Big thanks to Dolyce, Matt for helping me clean the utensils and packing them.

Big thanks to Faezah, Nil, Weeloon, Steven, Ricky, Kama, Esther, Desiree, and the other Station masters for helping me pack n clean the logictics equipment.

Big thanks to the FAs and AFAs for obeying my instructions regarding directing them to shelter and making sure the participants are within the boundary and not lost, especially Yingen, Wei Siang, Nina, Sue, etc etc.

Big thanks to the participants for helping me carry the logistics equipment from the bball court to Jelutong.

Come to think of it now..I think I'm very lucky that there's so many people to help me out when everything is in a complete chaos and they give me their fullest coorperation.

Great job guys. Hiccups are unavoidable, at least most of us tried our very best.

P.S. If I leave out any names and you guys helped me out..I'm sorry but yea...thanks man and great job! And to those that didn't do a shit...go and fuck yourselfs and I hope your your lan jiao burst.

No comments: