Saturday, September 6, 2008

Yesterday was supposed to be MP presentation at 12. But by 1am all the chee bye teachers still not here yet so I had to leave.

Fucking chee bye. These teachers...dunno what he fuck they doing...told Jet Lim say Friday I cannot make it he still put presentation in friday...stupid piece of shit.

Fuck the MP...

AC night cycling.

It was dissappointing and I think is an embarrassment. I don't understand why as a logistics ic for Jelutong HQ do I NOT have a walkie? 90% of the time I don't know what the flying fuck is going on. And HQ supposed to have people..but..why am I the only mother fucker there ALONE for so long? Pua chee bye..

And when help finally came...I gotta move the logistics stuff over with them. Carry 30kg jerry cans..so fucking heavy also kanna lecture by the 2 pua teh kor advisors. Chee bye..do things also kanna lecture..what the fuck is this?? Tell me to make use of the participants to carry stuff over..

Chee bye la..people pay $8 come here is not to help us carry our own shit ok?? By the end of the journey they all 1/2 dead carry what shit? Wait later equipment spoil blame who? Me or advisors? Lan jiao...of course me la...always the scapegoat!

How stupid can the advisors get?

When all the participants reached and started their field cooking..it was still fine until it rained. So chee bye chaotic..I go do all the directing shit..drenched like fuck. I'm glad at least when all the AC people are there...when I ask them do things...they still listen to me.

Finally is the packing, cleaning for logistics.

FUCKING DULAN!!!!!!!

Logistics head is WENQIANG.

BUT

Where the fuck was he when we needed some help on logistic stuff?

POOOOOOF...he DISSAPPEARED!!!! WOW! MAGIC SEH!!!!!

So everyone was fucking pissed but lan lan tio de ban ban lose diao ji ba ban...ended up doing it ourselves. Carried all the shit back to the jetty area. SAW THAT FUCKTARD..he claimed he was taking out all the lightsticks...BUT...Esther already did that...so I'm guessing he went somewhere else to sleep. Bitchface...

Dissappear for so long..first thing he do is order me about..ask me why some shit not accounted for..how many there are..why pack until so cui..I was like 3/4 dead so I was giving him that blank look.

End up also is I ask people help me do the counting and stuff.

Pua chee bye...AC camp I also under logistics..which means I under that imbecile.

I think..

90% I'm gonna say last minute I SICK!!!

Pua chee bye.

Reached back to Changi jetty...STILL gotta count the logistics stuff. FUCKED.

And had a long draggy debrief which I think was absolute bullshit.

Nice one la AC..we just shot ourselves in the foot. Don't think people will join our events in the future...

I feel so fucking bad for the participants..pay $8 come here help us carry shit and kanna the chee bye rain coupled with our inefficiency.

TO you partipants out there...I'm so fucking sorry.

No comments: