Friday, June 26, 2009

Back from confinement. Life in army for this shot 2 weeks changed me in a certain sense. Had the worst birthday ever also. But I'll tide through this shit. The daily routines and trainings make me forget about you. And with each passing day I'm feeling better and better. I think I've finally seen through some stuff. And I think I really deserve better.



I gave you your dreams, 'cause you meant the world
So did I deserve to be left here hurt
You think I don't know you're out of control
I ended up finding all of this from my boys
Girl, you're stone cold, you say it ain't so,
You already know I'm not a testing material

I'd give it all up but I'm takin' back my love
I'm takin' back my love, I'm takin' back my love
I've given you too much but I'm takin' back my love
I'm takin' back my love, my love, my love, my love
My love..





She shot the bullet that ended that life

No comments: