Thursday, June 11, 2009

Back from sub comm retreat. Quite a few people turned up but its ok. Still managed to have my fair share of fun. But I'm quite pissed with a certain ass. Don't really wanna talk about it but I think he is gonna be just 1 big burden to the committee. And I will never show him any respect.

Played dota with them till morning then its off to get my army stuffs. After that went to Tampines to return something..along the way had a misunderstanding but I'm glad its cleared. But I quite sad coz can't see and can't pass personally. So my mood went way down.

Bla bla bla and yes now I'm stoning. Enlistment at 8.30am Pasir Ris. Nuff said.







I hope you liked the small surprise. Although quite sad can't see you for one last time before going in but I guess it's ok..that's life. And those numbers behind..I mean it.

No comments: