Thursday, April 3, 2008

This post is specially dedicated to Chua Chu Kang Seconday School Class 2-2.




Thank you for making this camp such a wonderful one.

Thank you for tolerating with our scoldings and naggings.

Thank you for such a job well done.

Thank you for being the best group I have ever taken.

And lastly...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you for making me believe again.

I hope you guys enjoy yourselves throughout this camp coz' I really really did. I also hope you all remember what your papa and mama said during debrief. Please do not look down on yourself! Being my 'children' and 'sayangs'...I know you all have what it takes to be very successful in life.

I love you guys so much.

To the extent of sticking my hand into the drainhole filled with pee and mud and etc...just to help you guys clean the toilets.

Work hard. Study hard. Play hard!!

You guys can do it!!

No comments: