Friday, April 4, 2008

Woo..had the longest sleep ever. Haha...

Ok now. CCKSS...still in my mind yea.

Nature rumble and kayaking were awesome. I felt it really bonded the class together. Especially Nature Rumble...all muddy and dirty.

After the camp we were supposed to go back with them to their school...BUT...the area cleaning by the cohort were deemed not good enough.

As a result..all instructors had to stay back to wash the toilets. Yes..washed toilets 2 times now in this camp...sibeh song man. Managed to have our fare share of fun.

Now time for some pics!







Its basically my campers doing some low elements on the second day.

Hey guys...if you guys have any pics of the mud walk send me!! Haha!

It's a pity we didn't have a group photo...sadded.

Ok now...the papa and mama of class 2-2...



Yeap...papa Sky and Mama Jace.

OK...that's all for pics. Now its vids time. First up is the para para dance by the instructors!



Next up is Chori Chori also by instructors.



Yeap...doubt you guys can ever spot me..I'm all the way behind...hidden in the dark..LOL!

Accidentally stumbled on the first ever dance I did as an instructor. It was for St. Hilda's.



I'm the second guy from the right. Yes yes..I dance like one kuku. Hey..I didn't know how to dance at all ok? Had to monkey-see-monkey-do.

Yeap...that's about it for now.

Peace peeps!

No comments: