Thursday, April 24, 2008

Went for week 0 last week.

Although I only went to the 2nd day..still managed to have some fun with the freshies. Applied some things learnt in Campha...pretty effective...especially the 'suan your superiors' part. Ha..

Regatta was sort of a failure. OLs not doing their job...some go slack in LT..some go hong business girls...feel like slapping some of them. Anyway..never won anything..business won everything..4 years running.

I'm fine with business winning...but I can't fucking stand some of the business peoples' arrogant attitude towards other schools...such as IIT and Engine...was slacking the night before with engine peeps and they were comlaining about business main comms making sarcastic remarks about them.

I got some words to say to those arrogant ones...

"Suck my balls and fuck off"

Ok..3 days of school and I'm feeling quite fucked. As usual...my class played chee bye politics and somehow I'm one of the outcasted ones coz' I ain't good at programming. Kiss my balls guys if you're reading this.

I don't understand why other class can bond so well without the bullshit politics. So what if you get good scores...ultimately you still end up with a fucking diploma.

So yea...signing up for other CCAs...so that I can get my mind of these shit.

I think having a dog is a good thing. After I feel fucked in school...I come back..there's this lil' furball waiting for me. That's a great feeling...something I look forward to everyday after I reach home.

No comments: