Thursday, July 3, 2008

Chanced upon Sean's blog..so I'm tagged to do some stuff...so here it goes..

Name 20 people you can think of right now.
Don't read the questions until you have named the 20 people.
At the end of this, choose 5 people to do this.

It's in no order ok :)

1. Rocka 'attitude' girl
2. Rocka short girl
3. Dolyce
4. Matt
5. Sean
6. Nelson
7. Ahmad
8. Jeremy (AC)
9. KH
10. Sathish
11. Guanzuo
12. Michelle (pj)
13. Ivan (IITSC)
14. Merlinda
15. Belinda
16. Ivan (AC)
17. Desmond
18. The hot deaf girl that plays ball in my area when I was in sec 3.
19. The 2 chiiioooo 'twin towers' of jurong sec that came to PJ.
20. Ines??? LOL

How did you meet #14? - I don't really know? She's in IITSC and she has a really long name and also quite cute?

What would you do if you didn't meet #1? - I wouldn't know such a hawt hawt babe existed in TP.

What if #9 and #20 dated? - 9 is attached and is a gangster...so its out of the question...and 20 is too goody-two-shoes...

Will #6 and #17 date? - Wow..anal sex? But then again..what's new from IITSC? We always love to do gay/ obscene stuff. But it would be interesting..

Describe #3. - Weird name. Calls me retarded when I'm not. Thunder thighs. A good friend. Likes to punch people for no apparant reason. Likes to whine and complain (we enjoy hearing you bitch though...funny stuff)

Describe #7. - Funny fucker. Has the same 'hobby' as me! Can see 'stuff'. A good conversational partner.

Know any of #12's family members? - Nope. She's 1 hawt gal..that's all I need to know.

What will you do if #18 confesses to you? - Well...it'd be great..but communication would really be an issue.

What language doesn't #15 speaks? - Never ask.

Who is #9 going out with? - LITANG!

How old is #16? - 18

When was the last time you spoke to #13? - A COUPLE OF HOURS AGO. THATS WHY HIS NAME IS HERE.

Who is #2 favourite band/singer? - Don't know? Maybe me? LOL!

Is #19 single?- Dunno?

What is #10 last name? - His full name is Sathish Ananden s/o Alagudas

Would you ever be in a relationship with #11? - FUCK!!!!!! NO WAY IN HELL!!!! I don't like saggy butts -.-

School of #3? - Applied Science

How does #5 talk? - Talk cock. And with vulgarities in at least every 2 lines. Now that's quite some shit..

Where does #6 live? - Simei.

What's your favourite thing about #4? - We share the same 'hobby'!!!!!! And he's my only 'hobby' khaki in AC.

What's the best thing about #20? - She's one bloody blur cock and somehow graduated with a dip of merit.

What makes #17 a good friend? - Erm...he listens to your problems...and of course..he also happens to have the same 'hobby' as me..HAHA!

When was the last time you saw #14? - In da afternoon during IITSC sub-comm interview when they forced me to dance to the Gatsby commercial...

Five people you want to do this:
I'm ot gonna pin-point anyone.

Nothings asked about #8 lah. I'm gona add one myself.

**How is #8 like? - HE FUCKING FARTS LIKE NOBODY'S BUSINESS!!!!!!

No comments: