Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Went to my uncle's gonna-be-ready new house a couple of days ago..still renovating...

At first glance, the neighbourhood looks new, modern, and cosy..but as my uncle would put it, 'Outside bagus inside buang'. So we walked around the neighbourhood and my uncle was complaining to me how the gahmen did us in.



As you can see from the picture..there is a square in the center..this is used for people to hang their clothes out in the Sun..the problem..THERE IS NO FREAKING SUN!

Because of this walled-up design..there is practically no Sunlight at all..its very dark even at 2pm..when I'm sweating like a mad dog.

Then my uncle said, 'Chee bye..see la..dry what? The design so cocked up, now everyone is drying their clothes on the corridor...everytime walk past peoples' teh kor and bra..damn sian. The reason I think they design this way is for people to jump off the flat.'

LOL!

Went to his house after that...more complaining..

'Wah you see la nephew...outside all so nice..but inside so small...I don't even have a dining room. My house dining room is in the hall!' In case you are wondering why the kichen cannot be used as a dining area..its because its also damn fucking small...oh..its a 4-room flat by the way.

Sian..the gahmen really did us in..they end-bloc profitable areas like my house(near town..sports complex..2 MRT interchange..hawker..market) and compensate us with peanut amounts and send us to live in fuck-ed up flats like my uncle's and rebuild the area and sell it out more expensive.

Fuck.

The designer also another brilliant fuck...design until so lousy.

My future house(3 years later) will be the same design..and I predict my mum is gonna make alot of noice.

Well...at least I know if I can't stand her whining I can jump off from my kitchen to that 'square area'!! WHAHAHA!!

No comments: