Friday, July 11, 2008

Fucked up day...

Wanted to do gym in the morning.but Jet Lim called and said we have to meet him at 1pm..fucking dulan...at 12pm..when I nearly stepped out of the door...Eugene called and said postphne to 4pm..damn heng never step out of the door.

Go school 1 hour...meeting 30 minutes...go home 1 hour.

Took so chee bye long to go school just to attend a kanina 30 minutes meeting. Kan dulan.

Surfed the web...read some news...and read about the gahmen sue some kukus over protesting about rising prices or something like that. I think ar...the gahmen really is damn fucked up...everything also raise price..EXCEPT for my lao peh's pay. Now cost of living so high..buy 1 thing also must think more than 3 times..then is ERP...I really think ERP is fucking no use man..pay so much but still jam like fuck..I sit taxi I also kanina fucking dulan...see the meter keep jumping...my blood pressure also jump..and wallet wallet become less heavier.

When I grow up...high chance I will be saying goodbye to Singapore and zhao to Aussie land.

Now now...before any fucktards think I'm unpatriotic...just go fucking reflect la.

It's true the gahmen provide stability...but...freedom? Rights? COST of living?

I read one article online on some dua lampa organization doing research on Singapore and saying that we have the least number of rights or freedom or somethng like that..which is true. And that the gahmen like to sue opposition until they pua teh kor. Which is ALSO true.

Ok now..please don't sue my ass off...I'm already fucking poor.

No comments: