Monday, July 28, 2008

So fast another week is gone.

Helped out for IIT school AGM...the theme was 'Mafia: Secret of the Triads' so everyone dressed in black/white. I was the bouncer for the day..had to borrow blazer from bebe.

It was kinda cool but alot of minor hiccups here and there plus the process wasn't really very smooth. But we still had alot of fun. Took quite alot of pictures but somehow no one send me anything yet. ANd best part I don't have their contacts so they can't send me either. Fuck. For once..I think I look good in formal! HAHA!

AC.

Was praying damn hard for another round of free show but NOTHING! She didn't come at all. Sian. Ran in engine school and did endurance training.

Saturday.

AC Night Cycling recce. Went to Ubin in the early morning to recce the routs and stuff.

Lazy to type more...guess I'll let the pictures explain themselves.

























Fucking shag trip.

Did some stupid stunt there also. Down the gravel slope..I tried to DRIFT pass the corner. And yes my chaocheebye brakes fucked me up and I drifted straight into the bush. The worst part? I'm not the last guy...paiseh like fuck.

Had a casualty there also. And it's all for 'The Perfect Shot'





LOL! So next time we know...DON"T JUMP OFF FROM ROCKS!!

No comments: