Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Quite recently I've been playing this game I bought for $20.

Rome: Total War



I tell you...it's a fucking cool game. I get to be a roman general and lead my army(which is FUCKING huge) to conquer the entire fucking world. And not only that, the provinces that I have conquered are so realistic.





Get what I meant by realism?

Now for the battles..



Cool stuff? Battles fought on this game are extremely tactical. Flanking, ambushes and feigning defeat are all required. Love it! It's so damn real man.

This game rocks my socks.

I get to fufil this dark lil fantasy of leading large armies to war to slaughter my enemy. And yes I get to conquer the world.

Playing this game sort of benefited me.

Why?

I'm actually curious about Roman history and especially it's army legionaires.

Right now I control most of the world.

Won't be long before I own the 'world'

MUAHAHAHA!

No comments: