Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Today is a fucking dulan day for me.

As usual...it was MP.

Jet Lim issued me a warning letter and 1 more warning letter means lim beh can say bye bye to TP.

Ninabehpuacheebye.

Lim beh do all the work never some school give warning letter...those 2 pualan pork chops come school don't do MP play flash game never kena anything. Lan jiao school. Chee bye school. Go fuck your mother understand?!

Jet Lim told me when the group was first formed...those 2 porkies already kanna blacklisted by the lanjiao management...BUT...if they knew they were fucktards..WHY STILL CHEE BYE GROUP THEM WITH US?!?!?!?! If there were only 1 of them, at least there will still be 3 people doing the MP...

BUT

NOOOOOOO...the management have to act smart!

"Hey..lets group these 2 porkchops together...hmm..lets see...OH...Sky and Eugene doesn't have a group yet..OK..LETS GROUP THEM"

FUCK.

Nothing can take out this dulan-ness in my heart.

Jet Lim also warned me not to whack them until their leg break hand break...if not lim beh also kanna expelled. This expel that expel...lanjiao understand?!?

1 more week to submission..not even half done...how to pass?!?! Puacheebye! If fail..that means our MP group will still be the same. Really damn dulan with the management.

Eugene and me had a discussion.

Ultimately...now...its 2 of us tanking the lanjiao project. Sian la..if fail..without questions I will stuff the chee bye keyboard up Ken's and Jeremy's ass.

The more I talk to Jet the more I feel dulan. Actually got external company want to hire me for SIP...wanna ask me go interview.

BUT.

CHEE BYE TP. They rejected it didn't even tell me...the interview was last week..and no fucking idiot told me anything. NOBODY. The school wants to keep us IN SCHOOL. FUCK.

Really man...nothing can take out this dulan-ness in my heart. If I got a m16...I make sure I shoot all of them.

No comments: