Sunday, December 14, 2008

Hello.

I'm back from Perfect Night. Fucking fun la...was in log comm and food comm. After work chiong down to school like 1 siao chee bye and immediately went to help Marcus and Tian Seng set up their station and went out with Ivan to buy logistics stuff for BBQ.

After that is basically setting up the pits..which involved carrying 10 tables from level 6 (only lim beh and Xiang do) bla bla bla then yessah pits OK liao. Help those mofos burn the charcoal then when everyone come give them fire hazard briefing.

Chee bye..see them BBQ I also fucking hungry..while they eat we starve then this group of BSC girls stand beside us talk damn loud..sibeh dulan..fucking tired and hungry they down there talk talk talk..its supposed to be a camp but they all wear until nice nice and after that I think they zhao liao. Siao..but they song can liao la..they pay $10 their dai ji liao. After BBQ we clear up the place and is OUR TURN!!

Ate like there's no tomorrow. After that slack abit then do logistics items for Final Clash. Learnt how to tie lollipop. Talk some cock..cook for those havn't eat..second round clearing up and it's 7am the next morning. Whole night never sleep at all.

Final day settle breakfast with Ben Yap..almost everyone all late. Abit sian also..I always thought main comms all got sense of urgency and responsiblilty but dunno why so many late. But nevermind. Lim beh wait! Lim beh one small small sub comm!

Breakfast settled then went to help with Final Clash set up. Already quite dulan coz no sleep and still hungry. While setting up the final clash I nearly explode...the other school's subcomms all no sense of urgency and all bo chap one. Nevermind..heng got IITSC lao jiaos to dah all the crap. Chop chop settle the place then briefing and poof!

Final clash we be official bla bla bla and in the end all happy and I also happy coz the lollipop I tied never picah!

After that they play with the water bombs and stuff..taupok sessions...and yea I got wet..

Again is clearing up..chop chop settle then fucking dulan coz yea..the other school's sub comms nowhere in sight. Bloody angry. Nevermind. Lao jiaos settle. Finally is briefing. Being wet and in a cold place..I nearly froze to death.

After that clear the room then settle logistics stuff again then go home. Reach home about 5.30pm...sleep and K.Oed till 1pm today. FUCKING SHIOK!!!! GOOOOD LOOONG SLEEEEEEP!!!!



Overall quite happy coz I can say in my final year I managed to help the club do some stuff and I see some of them happy I also happy. Plus I like working with IITSC people coz I think we are the zai-est club and our saikang warriors sibeh zai!

No comments: