Monday, December 1, 2008

Very long since I last posted any shit.

So here's a recap.

Last Saturday was Mel's birthday..after work went home quick change and off to Vivo.



Went to Thai Express to makan. Good food but not good price. The price makes your balls go 'BOOOOM!! BOOOM!! DOUBLE KILL!!'. Yeap..had the usual cut cake eat cake throw cake ceremony.

Fun stuff.

Ohh..and I just have to post this pic up..



Ever seen one ah lian act cute before?

Makes me go 'LAWL'

So yea that's about it for Mel's birthday.

Last Sunday went to IT Fair at Expo with Ivan..the place fucking packed..cannot take it..lucky I tall..if not I'd be breathing everyone's armpit smell.

Stuff there quite cheap but no money to buy shit. Currently saving money to buy a desktop..my laptop gonna die anytime.

Ok..payday this week.

And I can smell my new Bamboo Wacom Tablet!!!

No comments: