Monday, December 22, 2008

Long time never update..

Ok..so recently I asked a friend what's her dreams and bla bla bla. So it got me thinking...what's mine?

After thinking alot..here it is..

I wanna set up a gaming company. It shall be called Ramen Game Studios.



Yeap..and that is the logo.

Within this gaming company I will have all the departments necessary to make n market games. And each of these departments will have special names.









WHAHAHHAHA!!! Ok..the last department is for the directors and ME..the founder/CEO



YES..the big towkays! When first start up not much funds..so must rent office all that..but after producing and releasing several big hits..gonna build my own building for my company.



Yes..this is how it will roughly look like. Ok..so after I'm filthy rich and successful..I'm gonna be the first ever Singaporean and youngest CEO to be in TIMES magazine..Wall Street Journal and Forbes and of course be one of the richest man in the planet.

After that, I'm gonna diversify my company. Soon Ramen will be developing its interior design and architecture firm. Nxt up will be the property market bla bla bla..

That is my dream.

No comments: