Sunday, December 7, 2008

These few days damn fucking suey...

Friday went back to school to eat dinner..after that was a random decision to drink. Bought 1 bottle of Johnny Walker Red Label and 1 bottle of Jack Daniels Whiskey. Drank with Marcus..Maario..Ivan...Zhi Kiat and 1 chao ah lian.

Drank till 4+am..but when Ivan tried to start up his car..the bloody battery died on him..stuck there damn long..no cars to help us. Finally found 1 lao ah pek..don't know what the fuck is wrong with him..bang Ivan's car 2 times..chee bye..I see the dent and fucked license plate I also kam pua sian..feel so sorry for Ivan. After the whole saga Ivan drove us back.

Saturday. Cabbed to Westmall. The fuckingg NETS machine not working..so I went to draw money while the cab uncle insisted I left my bag in the car in case I run. The fucking POSB machine no money left..somemore is ALL of the POSB machines in Westmall area..sibeh sian..finally CISCO came and settled the problem. So went to draw money but my POSB account the money cannot draw..even more dulan..called KH to lend me money first and went I went back to where the Taxi was originally parked..IT'S FUCKING GONE!

FUCKING DULAN!!! My belongings in the chee bye COMFORT cab. Chee bye driver..called Comfort to fuck them up..they say will call back but after 1 hour still nothing..chee bye service..make me wait like 1 fucking idiot. Damn bloody pissed. Gonna blast complain letter to Comfort liao. End up too pissed to call them back coz' confirm they also lan lan can't find a shit.

If I fucking find the cab driver I sure whack him jialat jialat and burn his fucking cab. Wa lan eh..my bag..my keys..shoes..shirt..shorts..hoon kee..thumb drive..bastard driver!!

I think pray to God no use liao..everyday pray also so suey..think I pray to Satan better..chee bye...

No comments: