Thursday, October 30, 2008

Back from D-Cup.

It was fantastic!

Although we got 2nd, we gave our all and and for that we can be very proud of ourselves. Both teams played well...no hard fouls...no fights...just exciting stuff. Hopefully this match will be remembered as one of the greatest showdowns in IIT School D-Cup history. And hopefully this year is the hardest year for East team to repeat as champions.

The final score is 47-38.

And yea I'm the top scorer for our team and overall 2nd top. This match damn close and intense...and for me..it was damn fun as well.

3 years. In a blink of an eye it's over, but it was a good one. FANTASTIC!

The only bitterness is that...there isn't that 'someone' to share the joy with. And yea..it's pretty obvious she's playing the hiding game now. Yeap. Such things are beyond my control..so yea I'm sad but I'm also not Ahmad-type sad.











I'd withstand all of Hell to talk to you again

No comments: