Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Celebrated Lyn's birthday at her class chalet.

Quite ok I guess.

First day of chalet..slacked with Ivan at some coffeeshop till 6am. Talked alot of cock. Well...shit happens for both of us man.

Second day. Met up with Ahmad..talked about some stuff also with him and Ivan. Well..hope his emo-ness goes away soon. Matters of the heart are the worst shit to deal with..so many fucking knots here and there..

Cabbed home for the past 2 days. I'm seriously fucking broke.

Just now Ving showed me some stuff.

So should I be like Ahmad and Ivan now? Then it will be 2 emo chinese men and 1 emo bangla.

But what can I do?

Lost that feeling 2 years ago. Now to find it back...how to give up? Reminds me of a line from some song 'But I'd do it again to relive what we had' or something like that. To give up means losing that feeling. And I have no plans on losing it.

Ok.

And you guys thought girls are supposed to be emotional creatures. Hur hur..

No comments: