Friday, October 24, 2008

When back to school for sub-comm meeting just now. At least got to see her. Yeap..wish fulfiled. It stands at number 5 now. But somehow I feel there is a widening gap now. Being away from school is probably the main reason and by the time I reach home we are both dead tired to talk to each other. Even if we did it'd be one-liners...

Fucking dunno what to do sia. But I should have prepared myself for this since the day Mich, Ving and Ivan said those stuff.


望着你慢慢离开
宿命像潮水般
淹没我不能呼吸
漂浮在黑色的海
怎么习惯失去你的未来
怎么留住渐渐消失的云彩

骗自己你会爱我
泪水却始终不断
命中注定没有你的未来
莫失莫望渐渐消失的空白
什么都别说我不想懂
至少我还拥有美丽的梦
什么都别说我真的不想懂
终于明白该放手

So should I 终于明白该放手?

Head says 'soon' and heart says 'tough it out'.

终于明白该放手 and what? Lose that very feeling I lost?

Fucking confused.

Sometimes I wished I never joined TBC but then again I would have never found that feeling. Fucking ironic ain't it?

No comments: