Monday, October 6, 2008

Went to Pungol to slack with Matt just now..eat alot..

The food there fucking imba also..but still cannot fight my Redhill/Henderson food!

After that went to drink then is talk cock session.

Feels good to meet up with friends again!

These few days keep playin iSketch till 5am in the morning..kanina..guess the words until headache...

Oh..and..my fucking Motorola HP spoil..pua chee bye..cannot call or recieve incoming calls..sibeh dulan! But heng got spare phone...if not my ka cheng peet until cui cui..and is my brother's HP..but nevermind..kop first talk later!

Brain dead.

Dunno what else to say.

Hmm...age..looks..money..all I also don't have.

Heart?

Kanina..my heart got simi use? Maciam like heart can buy the whole world like that. Good also no use. See my face beng already half sian..still wanna see heart meh?

Talking nonsense..

Bye bye

No comments: